Form Field Data Types
- Related Info - Display existing fields from your database
- Job Info - Job and Account Info fields
- Activity Info - Job Activity Info fields such as date, start time, assignee etc.
- Form Info - Fields from other jobs forms
- Quote Info - Quote Info fields. NOTE: It is not possible to print quote line items on a Job Form. However, you can print a quote, with or without prices, as part of an activity packet on the Calendar page.
- PO Info - Purchase Order Info fields
- Data Input - Create new data entry fields
- Auto-number - assigns the next available number when the form is added to a job
- Checkbox - inserts a checkbox
- Currency - for fields you may want to tally or sum on the calendar or reports. Only numbers are allowed. The field prints with a currency symbol and 2 decimal places.
- Date - ensures a valid date is entered and allows reporting based on dates
- Link - use for a hyperlink to a website, or the location of a file or folder on your network. For a website, use the complete address such as http://www.moraware.com. For a folder on your local network use the format \\machinename\sharefile\foldername. NOTE: The names cannot contain any spaces. Local network links aren't supported by Mozilla Firefox. Use Internet Explorer instead.
- List of values - use when you want a field to have a drop down list
- Multi-line text - for long data entry fields such as notes
- Number - for fields you may want to tally or sum on the calendar or reports. Only numbers are allowed
- Text - for data entry fields up to 80 characters
- Page break - inserts a page break
- Separator - for section headers to make the form more readable
- Static Image - attach a file with the image you want to display. The image must be a BMP, JPEG, GIF or PNG file.
- Static Text - enter text for display only. Does not allow data entry.