Calendar View: How do I show total square footage for each day?
By using the Subtotal feature when creating a Calendar view, the daily total of any numerical job custom field or form field can be displayed. The example below shows sq. ft. but the same process can be used for any numerical job custom field or form field.
- Add a job custom field or job form field named Square Feet, selecting "Number" for the data type.
- On the Job Detail page enter values in the new Square Feet field for each job scheduled.
- Go to Calendar::View Calendar
- Click Options...
- Click Select... to the right of the Subtotals field, choose the job activities to sum Square Feet. Click OK.
- For Display Type, you might select Day by Activity Type (shown above) or Week by Weekday.
- Click OK again to return to the Calendar page.
- To save the view, click Save View... and enter a name.
- (re) To show the Square Feet on each activity on the calendar:
- On the Calendar page click Options....
- Click Select Fields... and select the Square Feet field.
- Drag & drop the fields to change the order. Click OK.
- Click on Save View... and enter a name.