Calendar View: How can I show a conventional monthly format?
A monthly calendar is great if you're the owner or manager of a countertop shop, or if you previously used a whiteboard to manage your schedule. This is how to create a monthly calendar
- Select Calendar::View Calendar menu
- Click the Options button.
- Number of Days: Select 30
- Display Type: Select Week by Weekday
- Color Activities By: Select Activity Type or Assignee (Custom fields or Form fields that contain a list of values that have been color coded will also be available for selection.)
- Click Select Fields... button and check the fields to display on the Calendar View. Click OK
(Example: To display the City, click on Job Address, then click on City.)
- Click OK to display the Calendar as specified.
- To save the new Calendar View, click Save View... button, enter a name and select Shared View or My View.