Sample Report - Products Ordered by Vendor
Create a Report to show what products you ordered from each of your vendors this year.
- Click Report > New.
- Choose Purchase Order as your Report Type.
- Report the Total PO Line Pre-tax Amount.
- Choose Where the "PO Order Date" occurs this "Year."
- Choose Supplier as the Display Field.
- Choose Table as the Display Type.
- Now click Options to show the report broken down by product.
- Click on Select Fields and choose Ordered Product Variant.
- Click OK.