Allow Popups for Billing, Maps, etc
Certain features (like maps or updating your credit card) pop up a new window ... sometimes, you need to let your browser know that it's OK to do this. The steps are different for each browser:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
- On the Privacy tab, click the settings button next to the Popup Blocker settings (near the bottom).
- You'll be able to list the sites you want to be able to allow popups from. Type *.moraware.net there, then click OK to save.