Customer Portal: Update Credit Card, View Invoices, Contact Information

If your credit card expires or is declined, update it any time using the self-serve billing in CounterGo or JobTracker.

This is also where information like the Company Address or Company Contacts can be updated.

  • Go to Admin > Billing in CounterGo or JobTracker.
  • Click an Edit icon to change your Company Address, Primary Contact, or Payment Method.
  • Click the Add icon to add a Company Contact.
  • Click on the Invoice number to view any past Invoice.update company address, contact info, billing, and view invoices
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us