Charge for Fabrication when Priced by Area, but not by Slab
In this article
To include a fabrication charge for some granite colors, but not others, create two separate products and apply a filter to the fabrication charge based on the product.
- Go to Price List::View Price Lists, and double-click a Price List name to edit it.
- To make it clear which product is which, first rename the existing Granite product to Stock Granite.
- Create a new product called 'Exotic Granite' by clicking Add Product button and typing the name.
- Click the Next>> button and enter the name of at least one color
- Click OK (result is a second product).
- Click the icon to edit the fabrication charge.
- Choose the Filter by Product button and choose Stock Granite.
Only the product selected will have a fabrication charge.
Tips & Hints
To set a different fabrication charge for another product, click the Add Fabrication Charge button and choose a different filter.