Round up area (sq ft) on Quote
CounterGo does not currently support automated rounding of material area.
This solution enables full control over rounding and adding waste material to the area total.
The only way to enter additional square footage in CounterGo is via a drawing, however the drawing does not have to be included in the printed / emailed quote form.
- Draw countertops as usual.
- Check the area (sq ft) on Step 6.
* Note how much material must be added to round up or account for waste.
- Return to Step 1 and add a new small, rectangular countertop section that equals the round up / waste amount. Cheat sheet of dimensions that generate the desired area:
- Drag the primary countertop over the top of the small counter to obscure it.
- Confirm the area total matches the desired total on Step 6.