Printing Slab Layouts
There are two ways to print the slab layout portion of a Quote.
Create a Quote printable form with the “layout”.
- Go to Quote::Edit Settings
- Click the Forms button
- Click the New Printable Form button and type in a name
- Click the Fields button and select Add Form Field
- Select the Data Type – Layout and click OK
- If you want to include the slab image, click on the Layout field, and choose Edit 'CG-Quote Slab Layout'..., then check the box for Include Slab Images
- To print, go to Quote::View quotes, double-click on the Quote name and then click on the print button near the middle of the page and select the newly created form.
Quick & Dirty
If you're trying to just print the slab layout "right now", you can print the screen ( options are browser dependent).
Perform one of the following:
- Click Printer icon in browser
- Go to File::Print
- Right-click mouse in the white space on the screen and select Print