Inventory Detail View
All our inventory is serialized and I can get an inventory report of everything in stock.
How can I show the value of each item?
Create a view on the inventory page that includes the detail field On Hand Cost.
- Select Inventory > View Inventory.
- Click the Options... button.
- Click the Select Fields... button.
- In the Serial Number Detail section, select On Hand Cost and any other desired fields. If any (S)Summary fields are selected please remove those as you cannot display both Detail and Summary fields on the same view.
- Click OK, then OK.
- Optional click the Save View button and specify a name for the view.
- Optional to get a grand total, export the data to Excel (see Related Article) and use a summation (SUM) formula.