Inventory adjustment for a product that had zero quantity
I just found some sinks in the shop that aren't showing up in my inventory, and I want to make an adjustment to show that they exist. But, I can't seem to find that product from on my Inventory > View Inventory page.
How do I get to the product variant to make an adjustment?
To make adjustments to inventory that's currently at 0 quantity:
- Go to Inventory > View Inventory.
- Click the name of any existing Product Variant, and choose View Inventory Transactions...
- Click the Options... button on the Inventory Transactions page.
- Click the Select button next to the product variant, and choose the product and variant you want.
- Click OK, then OK again and you'll be at the inventory transactions page of the product.