Add notes to printable Purchase Order
Inventory Edition only
Is there a way to put notes to show on purchase orders?
You can show the notes field on a PO by editing the printable form. If you add a new field to the PO form, you’ll see that PO Notes is one of the choices under PO Info.
To add the notes field to a PO printable form:
- Go to the Purchasing menu and choose Edit Settings.
- On the left, click Forms.
- Choose the PO form you want to edit, by clicking on it & choosing Edit...
- Click on the grey bar that says Click to add fields to the form header.
- Choose PO Info, then PO Notes.
- Click OK.
To edit the notes on a specific PO, go to that PO and click Edit PO Info...