How do I add multiple columns to a shop view?
I'd like to have more columns show up in the shop view. How do I add them?
On shop views, the default is to show a single column, but you can add columns for assignees, activities, or both. Here's how.
- Go to the Admin menu, and choose Shop Settings
- On the left, click Views
- Click on the name of an existing shop view if you want to add columns, or you can create a New Shop View...
- You can edit the fields of the view and decide which activities are displayed by changing those settings, which are described more in related article below.
- There are four options for Display columns: None, Activity Type, Assignee, and Activity Type and Assignee
Here's an example of the same calendar with each of the options.
- Shop view with "None" as the selection
- Shop view showing Activity Type Column
- Shop view showing Assignee Column
- Shop view showing Activity Type and Assignee columns