Example view - Jobs needing repairs
To set up a view showing jobs with repair activities,
- Click on the Job menu and select View Jobs. Then click
- Click the Add Filter button
- For Filter Type, select Job Activity Status. Then under Find Jobs having, making sure At least one is selected, then scroll down and check the Repair activity. Click OK.
- Click the Select Fields button
- Click on the X next to fields you want to remove. Scroll down to Job Activities and click the + if necessary to open the Repair activity type. Click the fields you desire to add them to the view, then hit OK.
- Click OK again to close Options and see your view. Be sure to click and give your view a name if you would like to use it again.