Select Different Finished Edges
In this article
Different finished edge types can be selected for different countertops or on the same top.
Step-by-step: different edges for separate top
- Go to Step 5 - Color & Edge
- Under the edge image click Add Edge and select the second edge
- Click on the top in the area to the left and select “Use Edge 2…”
Step-by-step: multiple edge profiles on a single top
For example, if you’ve got an ogee edge on the front and a bullnose on the side, to add both edges:
- On Step 3, where you add backsplashes and decide where the finished and unfinished edges are, click on an edge. You’ll see there’s a new choice for Additional Finished Edge…
- After choosing that, instead of just seeing finished edges marked as “F“, the edge selected will be labeled “F2” and other edges will be labeled “F1”.
- Go to Step 5 and choose the color and edge to specify which edge profiles go where. First, choose the product, color, and one of the edge profiles. Add a second edge profile by clicking on Add Edge.
- Choose which edge gets which profile by clicking on the image to the left of the choices and choosing an edge.