Delete values from my custom fields
I've got a list of edges in a job custom field. How do I make the obsolete edges go away?
It's probably best to inactivate old edges, rather than deleting them. If you delete or rename a value, it will delete or rename the value on all the jobs it was on. Here's how to inactivate a value from a list of values (aka a drop-down list).
- Under the Job menu, choose Edit Settings
- go to the Custom Fields section, and click on the name of the field
- Choose Edit list of values
- Click on the obsolete edges, and choose Edit...
- Click the box for Inactive.