Creating deposits on a quote
On CounterGo quotes, you can create a deposit that will show up on the printable view. Here's how:
- First, create a drawing and click the Save button.
- You're now on the Quote Detail page, click the Edit Quote Info... button
- Click the Add Deposit... button.
- Enter the amount of the deposit. If you enter a number that's less than 1, it'll be treated as a percentage.
- If you want to enter a description of the deposit, it's optional. If you leave it blank, the word "Deposit" will be used.
- Click OK
- The deposit will appear in the summary of the quote, to the right of the drawing as well as on the printable quote