Draw a Circular counter layout
In this article
To draw a circle-shaped surface in CounterGo, begin with a square top, then add a radius to each corner equivalent to 1/2 the side length.
- In Step 1 of a Quote, draw a square surface with sides equal to the desired diameter of the circle.
- Go to Step 2, click on a corner of the surface and pick Radius..., entering a value half the length of a side. Repeat for each corner until a circle is formed.
- Optional. Proceed with the remainder of the Quote process until reaching the fully priced Quote on Step 6. Review the pricing and manually adjust prices as desired.
- CounterGo is not capable of complex, non-symmetric shapes such as trapezoid or true ovals/ellipses.
- Oblong shapes can be achieved by extending one side (auto-adjusts opposing side length).