Add New Granite/Material Colors
Inventory Edition only
This article provides instructions for adding new granite colors. The same process is used for adding colors for other materials, sink models, etc.
Step-by-step: Adding new granite colors
- Add new colors
- Go to Purchasing > Edit Purchase Products.
- To limit the list length, click Options... button and select the product 'Granite'.
- In the Attribute column click on Granite Color and select New 'Granite Color'...
- Type in the names of the new colors, for example: Almond Mauve and Azul Carmel.
Tip: if entering several colors, consider copying & pasting from a spreadsheet or document.
- Enter Cost
- In the Supplier - Cos:t List column click on Edit Costs for supplier name >>'product name' .
- Click on (No Cost) in the Cost column to enter a cost for each product variant.