Color Code Calendar by Job Type
Use the Color Activities By feature when creating a Calendar View to display activities color coded by different fields. For example, a custom field 'Job Type' adds the ability to color code jobs by 'Solid Surface' or 'Stone'.
- Add a Job Custom Field or Job Form Field named Job Type
- Select 'List of Values' for the data type, entering values such as 'Solid Surface' and 'Stone', utilizing the checkboxes to color-code each value.
- Click the newly added field name and select Edit List of Values to assign a color to each value.
- On the Job Detail page, enter values in the new Job Type field for each of the jobs.
- Go to Calendar::View Calendar
- Click Options... button
- Click the button to the right of the Color Activities By, choose Job Type then click OK.
- Click OK again to return to the Calendar page.
- (optional) To save the view, click Save View... and enter a name.