Create Purchase Order
Inventory Edition only
- Select Purchasing > New PO...
- Select the Supplier, Cost List, and Ship-to Location. To type in your own PO number instead of having the system generate it, deselect the PO Number Generate check-box.
- In the PO Lines section click select Product... and then select a product from the list.
- If a product is not on the list, it has not been added to the cost list selected when creating the PO.
- If a product's cost does not appear on the PO, the cost has not been added to the cost list selected when creating the PO.
- To change a product's cost on the PO, click in the unit cost field.
- For items purchased infrequently, click and select Miscellaneous Item... and type in the description and unit cost.
- Click the Printable View... button.
- Select the PO form and file type. PDF is fastest and has the best formatting.