Sample View - Job: Installs in past 30 days
Job Views can be created for very specific lists of jobs.
In this case, a list of installs in the last 30 days, with the job addresses.
- Select Jobs::View Jobs menu
- Click Options... button
- In the Status drop-down list, choose All Statuses
- Click Add Filter...
- In the Find Jobs having section, check the box next to Install
- in the occurs after section, pick 30 days ago
- in the and before section, pick 0 days ago
- Click OK
- Click Select Fields...
- From the left-hand column, choose fields by clicking on them.
- On the right side, rearrange columns by dragging them, or click X to remove them from the view.
- (optional) To save the view, click the Save View... button and type a name. Click OK. The view will now appear as one of the choices under the Views button.