Use appointments to block / identify time on the calendar for something not associated with a job. For example, employees scheduled time off or company meetings
- To schedule a new appointment:
- click anywhere on the calendar and select New Appointment
- click the New Appointment button near top of the page.
- To reschedule an appointment:
- drag and drop it on the calendar
- double-click the appointment to change the date or time
- To change the information on an appointment:
- click on the item and select Edit
- double-click on the item
- To change the status of an appointment, click the item and choose the desired Change Status menu option.
- If an appointment isn't appearing on the calendar, click the Options... button and click the Select.. button to add the appointment as one of the Activity Types included on the calendar.