Sample View - Account: Mailing List
To create a mailing list for a marketing campaign or holiday cards, create an Account View the includes address fields. Then, export the data to Excel and use as the mailing list or mail merge source.
To create the mailing list:
- Select Account::View Accounts menu
- Click Options... button
- Click Select Fields... button
- Include the Contact Name, address lines, city, state, zip, etc...
- Click the delete icon (X) next to any undesired fields to remove them.
- Specify a high number of rows per page (like 9999), if the results will be exported to Excel.
(see Related Articles)
- Click OK.
Here's an API sample / utility that lets you export every contact in the system.