Define a Job Form Set
Job Form Sets are groups of Job Forms. Job Form Sets enable you to add multiple forms to a job in one step, rather than adding each form individually. For example, when adding a Job Phase select the set of forms required for that phase. (see Related Articles)
- Select Job::Edit Settings menu and click Job Form Sets
- Click the New Form Set... button
- Type a name and click the Select... button to the right of Forms:
- Check the forms to include in the Job Form Set.
- The new form set will look something like this:
Using a Form Set: To add the Form Set to an existing job, go to the Job Detail page, click the New Form... button and select the desired Job Form Set.