Create a Report
- Go to Report::New and click OK
- Click Options... button
- Select criteria for generating the report.
- Time Selection - Select a specific value or select (custom) to enter your own date parameters
- Reporting Date - Used along with Time Selection. In this example, records for 2007 would be displayed. If the Reporting date was any date in 2006, records for the year 2006 would display instead.
- Measure - Click on the Select... button to choose the Subject Area, Measure and by Time Field.
- Display Fields - Click Select Fields... button and click the fields you want displayed.
- Filters - Click Add Filter... button and select criteria to limit the records displayed.
- Display Type - Select Table or Bar Chart
- Rows per page - For printing or importing the data to MS Excel the rows per page needs to be at least the total number of rows in your report.
- Click OK on the Report-Options dialog box to display the results.
- To make changes to the report, click Options... button
- To save the report, click Save Report... button and type in a name.
- To print the report, use the printer icon on your web browser or select File::Print. If necessary, change your web browser print settings to prevent the URL or other text from printing at the top or bottom of the page and to adjust the margins.
Additional information about reports
- To see a list of available reports, go to Report::Select Report...
- To replace an existing report, click the Save Report... button and type the name of the report to overwrite.