Add a Job Activity Set
Job Activity Sets are groups of Job Activity Types (see Related Articles) that enable adding multiple activities to a job in one step, rather than having to add each activity individually. For example, a customer initially asked for just a granite kitchen and now the customer also wants a cultured marble bathroom. An Activity Set can add all the cultured marble activities to the Job in a single step.
- Select Job::Edit Settings menu
- In the Job Activity Sets section, click the New Activity Set... button
- Type a name and click the Select... button
- Check the Activity Types to include in this Activity Set * The new Activity Set will look like:
- To add the new Activity Set to an existing Job, go to Job Details and click New Job Activity... button
- Select the Job Activity Set from the Activity dropdown
- All Activities in the Activity Set are added to the Job. Double-click the Job Activities to schedule them.
Note: Adding an activity set does not check for duplicate activities. If a Template or Install activity already exist, additional activities will be added when adding an Activity Set that contains those Activity Types.