Release Notes - JobTracker
2013-02-01 (Release 4.0)
- Print all forms as PDF
- Background colors always print. (Your browser setting used to determine whether or not background colors printed. If you don't want background colors, edit the form template and remove them.)
- Static Text fields now wrap instead of truncate. (Don't want the extra characters to print? Edit field and remove them.)
- Include PDF files in Activity Packets
- Temporarily expand/collapse form on Job Detail page (click on plus/minus sign in front of the form name) To default a form to expand/collapse change the setting on the form template
- New global setting for default page size for printing. (Admin::System Settings) You can change the size on individual forms by editing the form template and clicking on Edit Form Info button.
- New global setting for page numbers and the date and time stamp when printing in pdf. Page number prints in the bottom center and the date/time print on the bottom right. Attached PDF files will not have a page number or data stamp added to them.
- Change log for activity type - see all changes for a specific activity type such as Install go to Job Edit > Edit Settings, click on the activity and select view change log
- Schedule activities any time of the day
2012-02-01 (Release 3.5)
- Attach multiple files at the same time
– New API version to support getting a list of child remnants from a parent serial number, using Connection.GetSerialNumberRemnantsOfParent(). It also adds IsInactive property to Suppliers. You can download the client from http://www.moraware.com/downloads/JTAPISDK4.0.zip
– Upgraded from SQL2008 to SQL2012