Change Email Reply-to Address & Subject
Email Templates contain a Reply-To email address and From Name, along with the default text that will appear in the email Subject line and Body. You can have just one email template sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" or you may choose to have a customized template for each salesperson sent from his or her own email address.
To create a new Email Template with a different Reply-To Email address:
- Go to Quote::Edit Settings.
Note: if you do not see this menu option, ask the CounterGo Administrator at your company to make the change or to give you access to Quote Settings.
- Click the Email button to view Email Templates.
- Click New Email Template.
- Enter a Template Name that will be easy to recognize. Enter the new email address and name.
Customize the Subject line and Body. Click OK.
- To email a quote using this new template, open a Quote and click Email. Choose the new Template Name from the Email Template list.