Adding a Slab Image to a Quote Drawing
To help customers visualize a countertop, include a photograph of a specific slab in a CounterGo drawing.
Before you begin
Save digital photographs of slabs on your computer or in a location/shared folder accessible from the Internet (e.g., Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.)
- Draw desired countertops, using Steps 1-4.
- On Step 5, click grey area representing the slabs and choose Slab Properties... from menu.
- Click the Browse... button to choose a photograph of a slab and click Open.
- The slab image will appear in the Edit Slab dialog box. Use mouse to select the portion of the photograph that you want to appear in slab layout. Click OK.
- Adjust the layout of your countertops to get a sense of how the seams work with the movement on the slabs.