Define a Recurring Calendar Appointment
In this article
Calendar appointments can be set to repeat daily, weekly or monthly with additional filters to control the frequency and duration.
- On Calendar, click New Appointment... button
- Define appointment name, start date & time, duration, and assign it to person
(or multiple people using the Select... button)
- Click the Select... button at the right edge of Recurring: field
- Specify the recurrence pattern and duration to have the appointment repeat.
Tips & tricks
- To edit a recurring appointment, click on any occurrence and choose Edit Series:
- To delete a recurring appointment, click on any occurrence and choose Delete Series:
- Once a recurring appointment is created, you can adjust individual occurrences by choosing Edit Appointment or Delete.
- To create an indefinitely recurring appointment, set End by: date to '12/31/2075'
- To create a recurring appointment every other Wednesday set Recur every # weeks to '2'.
- To create a recurring appointment every Tuesday and Thursday, choose Weekly and check those days: