Add Price List to specific Accounts
Certain Price Lists are intended only for use with specific Accounts. For example, a Price List named ' Premier Dealer Pricing' may only apply to your top two kitchen & bath dealers.
Note: Another solution for this Premier Dealer example would be to add your standard Price List to the Account but then apply a Discount at the Account level so the discount is applied by default. See Related Articles below.
Add price list to one account
- Open the account that you want to add a price list to
- Click the Add CG-Price List button
- Choose the price list you want to add and click OK
Add price list to many accounts at once
- Select Price List::View Price lists menu
- Click the Price List name to be tied to an Account(s) and select Add Price List to Accounts...
- Select individual Accounts that have access to this Price List. Click OK
Adding a price list to accounts is also useful after we've helped you import accounts into CounterGo. You can use the same steps to add all of your accounts to a price list.