Adding Edge to Notch or Bump-in
Adding an unfinished edge to notch can be especially useful when you are working around columns with a countertop.
For a corner column:
- For a column on a corner, go to Step 2 and click on a corner. Choose Notch.
- On Step 3, click on the corner and choose the edge you want.
For a center column or other obstacle:
- Go to Step 2 and click on a side. Choose Bump-In.
- On Step 3, you will first need to segment the edge with the bump-in.
- Next click each edge of the bump-in and assign an edge.