Including files in packets
If I upload multiple job image files, can I select which image file prints with which packet? Looking at it it appears that it's an all or nothing choice. Either I select images or I don't.
I have pic1.jpg which I want to go with the template packet and pic2 which I want with the install packet. Can I do that?
You can use a file custom field to filter the attached files that should be included in a packet.
- Go to Job > Edit Settings
- In the File Custom Fields section, click on the New File Custom field button
- Type in a name (e.g. File Type), and select List of values for the Data Type
- Enter the values you want to appear in the drop-down list (e.g. Template, Install)
- Now when you attach a file, you'll have the option to select a value for the new field
- Edit the image file in your packet and add a filter on your new file custom field.