How Do I email My pdf Quote From Chrome?
How can I email my pdf form from Chrome?
By default, Chrome uses a built-in PDF viewer to open PDFs. If you disable the built-in PDF viewer, Chrome will use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe which as an option to email the page as an attachment. (There is also an option to email a link but you can't use that unless the recipient has a user name and password for your database.)
To disable the plug in:
- Open Chrome and type chrome://plugins/ in the address bar
- Scroll down the list until you see the option “Chrome PDF Viewer” and click Disable
- Now go into JobTracker and print your form as a .PDF
- If you don't see menu icons at the top of your page, point your mouse towards the bottom of the page and a menu will appear. Click on the Adobe Acrobat icon
- Click on the letter icon near the top of the page and then click on send copy
Unfortunately, it does not use the file name we send it. The attached file always has the name d.aspx.pdf