Change Default Measurement from English (ft) to Metric (mm)
In this article
CounterGo can be use either English or Metric units of measurement. The default unit of measure can be changed globally for all quotes or for quotes created with a specific Price List.
Step-by-Step: Change Default Units for all Quotes
- Go to Quote::Edit Settings
- Select Settings tab
- Click Edit Settings... button
- Select desired Defaults Units from drop down, plus configure default rounding and counter depth. Click OK
Step-by-Step: Change Default Units for a Price List
The unit of measure cannot be changed on an existing Price List.
The normal Duplicate Price List option does not give the option to change the unit of measure. It's necessary to create a New Price List, then optionally copy the contents of another Price List.
- Go to Price List::View Price Lists
- Click New Price List... button
- Enter a Price List Name and select Units for the new Price List
- (optional) select an existing Price List to copy contents to the new Price List
- Click OK