Add Remnant to Inventory
Inventory Edition only
Remnants can be created for serialized products. If you have a remnant piece left over from a job, here's how to add the remnant - Creating Remnants For Allocated Serial Numbers
If a slab broke - here's how to create a remnant - Creating Remnants
If you found a remnant piece that is not in the system. Follow the steps below to add it.
1. Go to Inventory::View Inventory
2. Click on the Options button
3. Click on the Select button to chose the product variant and click OK (NOTE: If the product or color is not available you will need to add it to your purchase products first. Here's how: add product, add color)
4. Click on the product variant and select View Inventory Transactions
5. Click on the New Serial Number button and enter the measurements, unit cost and select the check box for remnant.