Navigation Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
In this article
Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks for efficiently Navigating JobTracker
- Click underlined words for a menu of actions. The action listed in bold is the default. Double-clicking underlined words bypasses the menu and performs the bolded default action.
- To open a link in a new tab, right-click a menu option and pick New Tab or New Window. In Windows, simply hold the CTRL key while clicking on a link (may not work in all browsers).
- Sort columns by clicking on the column header (title of the column). Clicking the same column header a second time will reverse the sort order for that column.
- Quickly jump to an item in a drop-down list by typing the first character of the item.
- For views with multiple pages of results, click the 'Page 1 of ##' area and enter the page number desired.
- Return to a previous screen using the Backspace key or browser back button.
- Find records using the Search feature. Click Search on the top menu bar or select Search from the menu under Account, Quote, etc. The search feature looks at many fields simultaneously - searching for 555 could return Customer/Jobs with 555 in the phone number or 555 in the street address. The Search Again... button lets you add more search filter terms if too many records are returned by the initial search.
- Save the Moraware JobTracker page(s) you want to see most often as a favorite and as a shortcut on your desktop.
- Open JobTracker in multiple windows. After logging into JobTracker, select "File > New Window" from the browser's menu bar (not the JobTracker menu).
- Select a range of check-boxes by clicking the first check-box in the range, then holding the SHIFT key while clicking the last check-box in the desired range
- Copy tables in JobTracker to Excel.
- Highlight the table you want to copy
- Press CTRL+C
- Open Excel and press CTRL+V
- Keyboard shortcuts
Alt-C = Calendar
Alt-I = Inventory
Alt-J = Jobs
Alt-P = Purchase Orders
Alt-Q = Quotes
Alt-S = Search