Using Account Issues
Account issues are used to track problems or important conversations with Accounts such as unresolved complaints, unpaid bills, etc. Issue icons indicate open or urgent issues with an Account. Issue icons are displayed on the Jobs and Calendar pages. Since date, time, and user are logged when changes are made to account issues, they are a convenient way to have an ongoing conversation between multiple employees, showing the progress toward an issue being closed.
- Add an Account Issue
- Go to Account::View Accounts double-click on the account name to go to the Account Detail page
- On the Account Details page scroll to the bottom and click New Issue... button
- Type in a Subject, select a Status and enter Notes if desired
- To view or edit, click on the Subject (example: Behind on payments) and select View Issue...
- View Issues on the Job or Calendar page
- Go to Job::View Jobs OR Calendar::View Calendar
- Click Options... button
- Click Select Fields... button, select the Account Issues field, click OK then click OK again
- (optional) To save this view click Save View... button, type a name and click OK
- Print Issues
- Print individual issues by clicking on the issue and selecting Printable View
- Print multiple issues for an account on the Account Detail page. Scroll down to the Account Issues section at the bottom of the page and click the Printable View... button
- Print issues as part of an Activity Packet
- (Optional) Set up Issue Categories
Issues may be organized into categories by the type of issue (Examples: "Waiting for payment", "Need Contract") or by who's responsible (Example: "Front Office")
- Go to Account::Edit Settings and click the New Account Issue Category... button
- Enter a name for the type of issue or the individual or group responsible for the issue (example: Front Office ) and click OK. Now when you create or edit an account issue, you'll have the option to select a category
- Modify the print format
- Go to Account::Edit Settings, click on a form template name and select Edit Form 'form name'...
- Add fields or modify the format. Here's how to change the look of forms:
- Add fields by clicking and selecting Add Form Fields...
- Move a field by dragging and dropping. Display multiple fields on a single row by clicking on a field and dragging it next to another field until you see
- Click Edit Form Info... button to change the form width and set default values for borders, label position, font, text color and background color
- Double-click on a field to change the settings for styles, hiding when blank and the display name. To make style changes to multiple fields, click and select Edit Form Fields...
- Select which Address lines are included by editing the field and clicking the Configure... button
- Add a logo to the header by clicking on the form and selecting "Edit Header..." Click on to the right of Logo and select <New Logo File>. Navigate to the logo file and click OK (The logo file must have an extension of .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png)
- Delete a field by clicking on it and selecting Delete. To delete multiple fields, click and select Delete Form Fields...