Sample View - Account: List all Account emails
Example View: Show emails for all contacts on all Accounts
To create an e-mail list for a single Account or many Accounts, create an Account View that includes both the Account: Email and the Account Contact: Email.
- Select Account::View Accounts menu
- Click the Options... button
- Clear the fields or individually remove the non-relevant fields
- Click Select Fields... button
- Include Account Name, Address: Contact Name, Address: Email, Account Contact: Contact Name, Account Contact: Email. Click OK
- (optional) Change the number of rows per page - use 9999 if the goal is exporting the list to Excel (see Related Articles).
- Click OK