Add Standard Terms at bottom of Quote
Adding Standard Agreement/Contract Terms to a Quote involves editing a Quote Form. For instructions on editing a Quote Form, see Related Articles below.
It's possible to add scanned terms by using a "Static Image" data type instead of Static Text ... but it's tricky to get a scanned image to look just right ... it's usually much easier to copy-and-paste text.
The simplest solution is to copy & paste the standard terms into a "static text" field on a Quote Form:
- Select Quote::Edit Settings menu
- Make sure Forms is selected at left, then click the Form to edit and choose Edit Form 'formname'
- Scroll to the bottom and click where it says Click to add fields to the body of the form
- Choose data type "Static Text" (at bottom), then copy & paste your terms into the dialog box
- If you want the terms always to show up on a separate page, click on the new field, select Insert Field, and then choose data type "Page Break"